CCIA 2022 Election | Board of Directors
CCIA is hosting our 9th election cycle for the CCIA Board of Directors! Join other leading industry professionals in shaping the direction of California’s cannabis industry.
Being a CCIA Board Member is an important and influential position in California’s newly regulated cannabis industry. Board Members vote on the CCIA budget, provide strategic policy direction, serve as representatives of CCIA, and participate in Capitol advocacy and recruitment events. At the conclusion of this election, the CCIA Board will be comprised of 15 dynamic individuals who are committed to representing California’s fastest-growing industry.
Nominations start November 14th and close November 22nd.
- CCIA Board nominations start November 14 and close November 22nd at 5pm PST.
- Nominations are reserved for current Business and Executive members.
- To run for the Board of Directors you must be a Business or Executive level member in good standing.
- In good standing means that the company is not 90+ past due with their membership fees as of Nov. 14th
- You must be nominated by two fellow CCIA members (one can be yourself!).
- If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
We hope you will take the opportunity to participate in this upcoming election as a candidate or voting member. We look forward to receiving your nomination!
Oops. This form is no longer accepting responses
We're sorry but this form/survey is no longer accepting responses. If you have questions or believe this is an error, please contact us.
California Cannabis Industry Association (CCIA)
813 Harbor Blvd., West Sacramento, CA